Search For Homes

Saturday, October 28, 2006

TYPO CONTEST!

Many of you are receiving my latest mailing and thinking ... what's going on this time. For those of you that at least wait the 1 hour before throwing the postcard away, you might be delighted to find a Realtor who actually did something incredibly human. You might assume that I allowed my nearly 2 year old son to produce the latest post card, but alas I must tell you that it was me.

So without further ado, let's get the contest on. Entrants must e-mail me as well as post a comment on this blog. Please e-mail me your address and the best way to contact you for delivery. You don't have to put your address on the blog.

Emails to be sent to: JarvisTeam@Gmail.com

Here's the directions:
  1. Locate the typos and e-mail me (first prize will be awarded to the first person to get them all right)
  2. Create a new word from the word that I miss-typed. So for TEBAM - "integrating this generation's slang, Tebam is a combination of TEAM and "DA BOMB" and therefore is an elite team" - you can come up with your own definition.

TWO PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN OUT.

1st PRIZE: $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO HONEY BAKED HAM - Given to the first person to e-mail me or call me and tell me all the typos.

2ND PRIZE: $5 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO STARBUCKS COFFEE - Given to the most creative responses given for the typos. Could be the same person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Site, you need to add a few of the neighborhoods popping up, but I want to see how it goes.

TEBAM - An acronym for an Elite Broker who works in the morning, i.e. Totally Elite Broker in the A.M.

Garuantee is just the southern way of saying it.